1. Total shipping charges vary between INR 150 and INR 500, and will be calculated at checkout (charges are based on final weight and volume of the package to be delivered).
2. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 4-5 business days.
We deliver to over 200 countries. At checkout, when entering your shipping address, you will be able to select your home country from the drop-down list. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
1. A flat shipping fee of USD 30 is applied to international orders that are under a total basket size of USD 250.
2. International orders are usually delivered within 7 business days.
3. International shipments are not eligible for returns or exchange.
4. Duties and taxes for international orders are not included as part of product or shipping charges. Most countries charge duties on imported items that are levied at the time of port entry and vary based on the destination country and the products imported. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency at the time of your order delivery after you receive an invoice from the shipping agent.
Once your order is shipped, the Airway Bill number (AWB no.) and courier partner name is sent to you via email. Please visit the courier partner website and enter the AWB no. shared with you to track the current location of your shipment and expected date of delivery.
If you have any questions about your order dispatch, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Any part cancellation or refund of the order may incur shipping charges on the balance order
2. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not set as business days for standard deliveries.
We accept the following modes of payment for domestic transactions: For domestic transactions, we accept Credit cards - Mastercard and Visa; Net Banking - all major banks; and Debit Cards - all major banks.
We accept PayPal payments for international transactions.
Please refer to our Return & Exchange Policy for information regarding this.