The idea behind the service is to introduce our subscribers to the world of independent print magazines. Under the service we send one new magazine every month to the subscribers. The magazine title is a complete surprise and we aim to not repeat a title at least for 12 months.
The subscription is not genre specific and the titles sent can be under any genre from travel to lifestyle, literature to fashion- sharing with the subscribers the very best from the world of independent print publishing.
Our 3 subscription plans allow you to either purchase the whole subscription length today, or opt for a rolling monthly subscription plan. Currently we offer the following plans:
Rolling monthly subscription plan for 1 issue a month – Rs. 1350
6 month subscription plan for 6 issues – Rs. 7,900
12 month subscription plan for 12 issues – Rs. 15,800
(All prices include applicable taxes and postage)
An electronic confirmation will be automatically generated and emailed to you after the payment is made successfully on our website.
You can edit your delivery address, on your profile page that can be accessed once you login using your registered email id and password.
Delivery address change will be taken into account for all future deliveries that have not been mailed out.
1. Total shipping charges vary between INR 150 and INR 500, and will be calculated at checkout (charges are based on final weight and volume of the package to be delivered)
2. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 4-5 business days
We deliver to more than 200 countries. At checkout, when entering your shipping address, you will be able to select your home country from the drop down list.
We do not deliver to P.O. Box addresses.
1. A flat shipping fee of USD 30 is applied to international orders below total basket size of USD 250
2. International orders are usually delivered within 7 business days
3. International shipments are not eligible for returns or exchange
4. Duties and taxes for international orders are not included as part of product or shipping charges. Most countries charge duties on imported items that are levied at the time of port entry and vary based on the destination country and the products imported. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency at the time of your order delivery after you receive an invoice from the shipping agent
Once your order is shipped, the Airway Bill number (AWB no.) and courier partner name is sent to you via email. Please visit the courier partner website and enter the AWB no. shared with you in the relevant form to track the current location of your shipment and expected date of delivery.
If you have any questions about your order dispatch, please contact us at: +91 22 22078034 email@example.com | MON - FRI | 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM IST
1. Any part cancellation or refund of the order may incur shipping charges on the balance order
2. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not set as business days for standard deliveries
We accept the following modes of payment for domestic transactions: For domestic transaction we accept all Credit cards – Mastercard and Visa; Net Banking - all major banks; and Debit Cards - all major banks.
We accept PayPal payment for international transactions.
Please refer to our Return & Exchange Policy for information regarding this.