Terms & Conditions
At the cost of making our visitors and subscribers roll their eyes incredulously, allow us to let you know that we have done whatever we could to make these terms equitable and non-jargony, so that you don’t need to sweat the small stuff!
- Ownership of Paper Planes and this Website The website www.joinpaperplanes.com is owned and operated by a sole proprietorship concern trading under the name of M/s Paper Planes. References to ‘Paper Planes’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘the website’ or ‘this website’, refer to the sole proprietorship and the website www.joinpaperplanes.com, as the case may be. Paper Planes is a sole proprietorship with its registered address at Shop No. 1, Amisha Apartments, Navagoan, Dahisar (W), Mumbai 400068.
- Accessing of the Website and Minimum Age Criteria
By placing an order for subscription and/or gifting, or purchasing products from our In Store, you are certifying that you/intended recipient, as the case may be, are over 18 years of completed age.
If you do not agree with/fulfill any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and you must exit our website immediately and do not use and/or purchase our products or services. Any unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence in accordance with applicable laws and Paper Planes reserves the rights to pursue all applicable remedies against such unauthorized users. We reserve the exclusive right, from time to time, to change these terms and conditions at our sole discretion. The terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of this website will be the version that is current and displayed on the website as on each date that you access the website.
- No representations and Warranties The materials on this web site are provided "as is" and we make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Paper Planes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Links to Other websites Paper Planes has not reviewed all of the websites linked to and/or appearing on www.joinpaperplanes.com and is accordingly not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link on our website does not imply endorsement by Paper Planes of such other site(s). Any use of any such linked web site by the user is at the user's sole risk and responsibility.
Unless specifically stated otherwise on the website, you agree not to hold us responsible for any banking charges incurred due to payments on your account. All prices that are displayed are inclusive of applicable taxes as on date and postage. Payments can be made by using all major credit cards, debit cards, net banking, or by demand drafts or cheques.] Payments will be debited and cleared from your account immediately on order. For our rolling/monthly subscribers, the relevant amount will be debited on a monthly basis. No magazines shall be shipped without Paper Planes being in receipt of the said payments.
In the case of rolling/monthly subscriptions, if your reccurring payment skips on account of cancellation and you wish to rejoin and restart your subscriptions, please be aware we might not be able to offer you your original price.
- Suspension or cancellation of your subscription We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your subscription at any time, for any reason that we deem appropriate. You will be notified if this is the case and a refund will be provided for any magazines not sent but have been paid for.
- Postage and Delivery We currently use EMS Speedpost to deliver the magazines. All magazines are usually sent out in the second week of each month (unless stated otherwise). Within India, the average delivery time is between 5-7 working days, depending upon the location. The delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed time frames. We are not responsible for any delays, outside our control, which relate to the delivery of the magazines to the subscribers. Please note that postage and packaging is included in the subscription price so no magazine parcels are tracked or insured.
- Intellectual Property This website contains material which is owned by and/or licensed to Paper Planes and/or its proprietor, as applicable. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks, copy rights (including those which have been applied for) and graphics. Reproduction of any kind is prohibited. All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Paper Planes and/or its proprietor are acknowledged appropriately on the website. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
- Our Liability for Damages We shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive/penal damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website and/or the services provided hereunder, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
- Governing Law and Arbitration The website and/or its use shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions and subject to the arbitration provision set out below, all users agree to submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai in connection with any dispute, controversy or claim that arises out of or in connection with the website and/or its use. Any dispute, controversy or claim that arises out of or in connection with the website and/or its use shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act by a sole arbitrator appointed by Paper Planes. The seat of the arbitration shall be Mumbai, India. The language of the arbitration shall be English.